Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Combo Box Wizard not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankbanta

Technical User
Apr 15, 2003
US
When I would use the combo box option while creating my form I used to get the combo wizard. Well I can not get it to work again. Did I turn something off?

I had this problem once, but it never worked until admin. turned some security piece on for me. Did you have a new version of ACCESS installed?

Using Access 97. I have not turned anything off so do not know why it is not working. Went to help and could not find a way to turn it on or even use it.

This was an admin. issue. They put some service packs on for me an everything worked fine, but like I said, mine was not working in the beginning and once they added the packs, everything has been fine. They possibly changed some security for me also. Never really get the full story as to what they do and what they tell you they do.
That's all I can help you with. sorry.

There is an off/on button for the wizard at the top of the controls toolbox. Could you have accidentily turned that off?

shankbanta,
I just read ONTHEFLY's note. I didn't think you would have depressed the button. Did you? It is a button with Stars and wand (magic) :)
Good luck.

OK. So call me stupid. But, evidently you make the option buttonm first and them frame it. Never realized that I did that in the past. Things that make you go hhuummm

Didn't mean to insinuate. I have working on a STUPID problem for 2 days and I know it is right under my nose. Maybe July 4th will remedy my problem. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back