Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Combining PDF Documents 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrydoughty

Technical User
Aug 31, 2000
GB
I have installed softi scan to PDf software which allows me to scan several documents as 1 PDF document file.

I may in future want to add other documents to a particular PDF File. Can this be done by some other software? - softi scan does not provide this facility

Personally, I use PDF-XChange Pro. There are other utilities that are less expensive and work as pdf printers, but this has a lot of really useful features. In the case that you're asking for, to add to a page to an existing document, just print to the pdf printer & check the 'append to..' option before saving as the original file name.

To combine pdf documents, I have been using PDF Creator, a freeware you can download from I have seen many programs much more sophisticated, but this one is free, combines pdf documents beautifully and works fine as a pdf printer.

I have PDF Creator but cannot see how one can combine documents

Load PDF Creator and click on Help (a question mark). Then:
Contents --> Using PDF Creator --> Combine Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back