Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ColumnWidths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ham

Technical User
Feb 23, 2000
US
I am using Windows 2000 Professional and Access 2000. I have a data field defined in a table and am using the List Box for display control. I have specified 4 columns in the related table. Everything seems to work OK, except that I can't vary the widths of the columns. I have set the ColumnWidths property to 1;3;2;1 but they all come out the same - a little over 1. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. -- Ham Rutledge [sig][/sig]

create a subform instead its much more flexible. [sig]<p>DougP, MCP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.[/sig]

If you still need help send me a screen shot as a bitmap showing your property sheet for the list box. [sig]<p>John A. Gilman<br><a href=mailto:gms@uslink.net>gms@uslink.net</a><br>[/sig]

if you use the wizard you can visualy change the width of the columns you want to with your mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back