Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Columns in Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancy

Programmer
Apr 9, 1999
US
I am opening a Crystal report up from Visual Basic that I need to be printed in 2 columns. I can not find a way to create columns in Crystal (The second page starts on the top right half of the first page). The only way I can force this to occur is by going into File-Print-Properties of printer and set the "pages per sheet" to 4. The only problem with the is that every time I close the report, this printer option resets to 1. And, I can not find code to set this printer option in VB.<br>
<br>
does anyone have any other suggestions?

Have a look at VSVIEW from <br>
I have to say - I've never managed to get Crystal Reports to do anything that I asked it to. I'm sure it's a fine product - but I don't like it.<br>
<br>
Mike<br>

I'll take a look at that. I have to agree with you on Crystal Reports. I find it very difficult to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back