Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Colour inconsistent within the same document

Status
Not open for further replies.

jondb

Technical User
Nov 8, 2003
ES
Hi -
I have a Quark document which I recycle as a template for new issues of a magazine. I notice that the colours of some objects change from one page to another. For example, I have a picture box with a background colour, and if I drag it from one page to the next the colour changes noticeably. I can't see any changes happening in the colour palette, or any of the colour settings, when I do this. This also happens when the same colour is applied to text on different pages.

I sometimes insert new pages, which may be the cause of the problem, but I don't know how a new page in the same document can show colour differently. I know the advice might be to make a brand new document for each issue, but this would create a lot more work, as there are common elements and formatting between issues. If anyone can suggest where I might locate the different settings between pages that would be really helpful, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back