Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Color scheme help

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0G3tt3r

Programmer
Nov 11, 2009
US
I use tek-tips for tech support on systems I use but now I need YOUR help. We just changed company names and had a logo created with the colors the owned asked for. My question is, What colors would look right besides the red and grey on the sight? I am ready to letter my Vans and I am concerned that my colors need a little spice but not too much. I am not good with colors.

here is my url with my Logo (top left)

Sounds like you could whatcolor4:

to help identify your colors. Use it to mouse over any color to see it's name and hex value.

I like the firebrick red in the IPitomy logo that seems to go nicely with your logo that uses indian red > light grays > rosy brown

But I am colorblind!!!

sam

yeah, I'm color-blind, too: color-blind, perfectionist, graphic artist- thank GOD for PMS#s, etc!
When someone asks what my favorite color is, I'll sometimes answer 'anything I can correctly identify'

'There is no LEASH LAW for the IMAGINATION!'
myspace.com/erixworx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back