Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Cognos Impromptu

Status
Not open for further replies.

anastasia

Programmer
Dec 13, 2000
GB
Can anyone tell me if there is an evaluation available anywhere for trying out Cognos Impromptu free of course?

I do not want to at the moment buy this product until I have used the software and seen what it can do?

Can anyone help? Even if I can't get a copy to download then if there are any sites which provide on-line training of the package would be great as long as no charge is incurred.

Thank you.

No there are no evaluation copies available, you have to go through the sales people and then be very nice to them, Sorry T

I would like to know if anyone has any site to inform to take any samples or templates of PowerPlay and Impromptu Web Report.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

to brandis and anastasia - if you need any samples or templates, you can get it from Cognos partners in your area. btw, which areas are you guys in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back