Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CNIP/CONP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstelecom

Technical User
Jun 29, 2009
US
I have a few issues that i am trying to figure out with incoming Name/Number display across an MG PRI NI2 Nortel on an SV7000 PBX. Issue is not related to the actual name display more to the roll over line. The incoming name and number work fine on the primary line but when a secondary call comes in you can not see the name nor number to determine if you want to take the call. I know of a feature key to press to be able to do that but can't the system do that automatically without the hassle of pressing a button on the phone not to mention taking up a key? Phones are DT710's and also the touch screen ones

Changed ASYD sys 1 Index 390 from a 0B to a 2F since i wanted to stop the blinking of soft keys as well. Will post once i can test. TY

This aparently did not get the roll over line to show caller ID customer is still saying they do not see it automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back