Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CNA exam 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazman99

IS-IT--Management
Nov 20, 2001
US
Hello everyone...any advice about the CNA exam?? I use NWAdmin & ConsoleOne everyday and I am almost finished with reading the very exciting CNA book...any advice from those of you who have taken the exam?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea

Get the Cram Exam Book for it - Red with sample exams every chapter and a big test sample at the end.

Then hit the dumps. ========================================
I learnt the most
when I stopped talking...

get one of the sample test programs- redbook, transcender, cnequizzer. I like cnequizzer. When I took my exams, a large number of the real questions were exactly like the ones in the practice tests. Work on those until you have better than 90% and you should pass no problem. Remember that the world according to Novell is important for the exams, but not necessarily the same as the real world. Good luck.

Thanks for the replys, I have never heard of the "cnequizzer"...so I will probably get that practice exam.

If anyone else has advice, I am still open for suggestions.
Thanks-
Andrea

Andrea
Read the whole question carefully, then the options -
I had a friend who's engish was not perfect and he would jump in and rush and misunderstand the question.
I found your first impression is usually the correct one so don't talk yourself out of the right answer.
Relax and take your TIME there is plenty of it.

Regards

David CNA,CNE 3,4,5

Hello there,

I would suggest to use Exam Essentials (latest version is downloadable at Kazaa). I'v used it and it was a piece of cake after that. It contains questions that were also in the actual exam.

Good luck, and let us know if you passed.

Martijn
[2thumbsup]
CNE 5

Hi Martijn, well...you can never complian too much with something that is free!

Thanks for the idea of Exam Essentials from Kazaa! I am taking my exam in about 2 weeks, Ill let you know!
Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back