Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS V11 - Leap Day bug??? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraLove

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2002
GB
Has anyone else noticed what could be a 'Bug' in CMS V11.

Our week starts on a Sunday, so when i go to do my Split/Skill Summary Weekly historical reports, i select the Sundays date.

Now... Last Sunday was 29th February! This is where the problem starts - it says that i had no calls last week. However, if i do a Split/Skill Summary Daily Reports and input each individual date, I get the figures i need.

Am i missing something somewhere, going mad or is this a bug??

Cheers!

Donna xx

Donna Nash
Senior Voice Engineer

Donna,
I checked this is one of my customer's CMSs, and their weekly reports pulled just fine for last week. Could something have happened before the CMS was able to do it's weekly summarizing.

Try this,
Go to "Maintenance" and then "Archiving status". Run it for all ACDs and make sure that "weekly" is checked. When it pulls up, check the "Archiving Type" field for the weekly entries. When was the last one completed. It should have been on 3/7. If it says that the last one was on 2/28, then that would be your problem. You would have to manually archive (summarize) the data to be in the weekly table.

Thank you very much for this... You were right - the weekly backup didn't complete successfully, so i'm going to summarise this tonight.

Once again, thanx for your help!

Donna x

Donna Nash
Senior Voice Engineer

I have had two instances this year were reports were a year ahead. Avaya had to write and install a patch.

Smoody3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back