Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Reporting - Faxes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realign

IS-IT--Management
Mar 12, 2005
US
Site Info: G3SI V11 Intuity MAP5 CMS V6
Good Afternoon, Is there anyway to setup an analog hunt group that can be measured in CMS? I have a customer which would like to pull reports (totals) on incoming calls to a group of faxes. Obviously when I make the group ACD for measured, a fast busy is received. Is there another way to make a station or hunt group report externally? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

In your skill group, you could set up the agents with a port extension. The port-extension would be the physical port on the PBX. The ports we have are basically line-side T1 ports. The station is set up as DS1FD.

We have this set up in our Conversant IVR, its old but its stable and works well for reporting. I'm not sure how it would react in a fax environment. You could set up a couple test agents and ports, see how it goes?

Let me know if you need any forms or config, I can post them if needed.

Thank you ASM79. I believe you might have pointed me in the right direction to look at this differently. Would it be possible to post a sample I could compare with? I really can’t thank you enough for your response.

Do exactly what you were doing except you need to make sure the hunt group is setup with AAS set to YES (auto-available-split/skill). This will auto-login all of the fax stations so you don't get the busy.

-CL

Lopes, thank you. That was it. That silly little AAS setting made all the difference. I have been pulling interval reports all morning on the incoming faxes. Works like a charm. Thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back