Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnortman

Technical User
Sep 24, 2012
US
I have an end user looking for the Historical Split/Skill Report Monthly but only for specific time frames, ie 8-5. Is there a way to tweak that report to target times?

Split skill summary interval.

Rpts: Hist: Split/Skill: Summary: Interval Input
Split/Skill:
Date:
Times:

Report destination (Select one):
<x> Terminal
< > Printer, Printer name:
< > File,
File name:

Hope this helps
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

The standard split/skill report only allows for 1 day of data.

You'll have to modify a standard Split/Skill Interval report to allow for multiple date entries. Then run the report for the days in the month with an inteval of 08:00 - 17:00

But understand that your system is probably set up to only store 1 month of interval time. So you won't be able to go back more than 1 month at a time.

Check the Data Storage Allocation settings under: Tools | System Setup and check the Days of Inter Hour setting.

Mine is set to 45 days, other companies I've worked for had this set to 32 or 35. So you have to run the report as soon as you can the following month or you'll lose the data.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

The Summary Interval Report breaks it down by hour the Report Monthly breaks it down by agent. He really likes the Report Monthly data just isn't interested in the hours they aren't working. Is there a way to add the interval times to that Reports Monthly report?

A Historical Split/Skill Report Monthly doesn't break the data down by agent. To what report are you referring?

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Mine does. The first column is Agent Name and it gives ACD calls, ACW Time and various other columns broken down by Agent. Historical Split/Skill Report Monthly, it also gives the totals but it is that per agent data the end user needs.

Ok, I found the report you are referring to, but when you say the user isn't interested in hours they aren't working, the report shouldn't be showing anytime that the agent isn't working. If the agent isn't logged in the system doesn't record data for the agent. Why does the user think it's reporting on time the agents are not working?

- Stinney

His concern is if and when an agent forgets to log out at night, the numbers are skewed. I think it is a management issue but that is what he wants.

Ok so try this:

Select the Historical | Agent | Split/Skill Interval Report and click on Copy and name it something different so you don't overwrite the standard report.

This will put it in the Designer reports.

Select Designer | [your report name] and click on Edit.

Click on the agent field at the top of the report and hit your delete key to remove it.

Select Edit | Inputs...

Check the multi-value check box for Date

Select Split/Skill in the Input Types window, click Add

Click OK

Select Edit | Queries...

Select data then click on Edit.

Select hagent.SPLIT from the Query Items... and click on Remove (system will warn you about removing from report, click ok)

Select LOGIN from the Database Items and click ADD

Click Move Up until this is above the hagent.sum(TOTAL_ACDCALLS)

Click on Where

Delete the where clause and replace with this:

STARTTIME = [Times:] and ROW_DATE = [Dates:] AND SPLIT = [Split/Skill:] and ACD=$acd GROUP BY 1, 3, LOGID ORDER BY hagent.STARTTIME

Click Save (system will tell you to make sure to edit totals, click ok)

Select totals and click Edit

Click on Where

Delete the where clause and replace with this:

STARTTIME = [Times:] and ROW_DATE = [Dates:] AND SPLIT = [Split/Skill:] and ACD= $acd

Click Save, then click Close on the Query Select window.

Select Edit | Inputs...

Select Agent row in the Input window and click Remove, click OK

Right click on the Table and select Format Table....

Click on the Data tab

Select LOGIN in the Available Data window and click ADD

Click Up until this is above the hagent.sum(TOTAL_ACDCALLS)

Click on the Format tab

Change the hagent.STARTTIME + hagent.INTRVL Align to Left

Click OK

Select Report | Save

Now run your report.

This is going to provide the data in 1/2 hour intervals with the agent's name and data.

If you want to summarize this so it's just the Agent name and total data modify the report by doing the following:

Select Edit | Queries...

Select data then click on Edit.

Remove hagent.STARTTIME, '-', hagent.STARTTIME + hagent.INTRVL from the Queries Items window (have to do it one at a time)

Change the where clause to read:

STARTTIME = [Times:] and ROW_DATE = [Dates:] AND SPLIT = [Split/Skill:] and ACD=$acd GROUP BY LOGID

Click Save, then click Close on the Query Select window.

Select Insert | Field... | Input Value

Click Next

Select Times, then click Done.

Move the Times field so you can read it and adjust the time window so it's closer to the lable.

Select Report | Save and then run your report.

- Stinney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back