Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS report with specific time for AUX work

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanAvaya

Technical User
Jul 27, 2015
AR
Hi all
My client would like to have a report that shows the exact time agents go to AUX and come back to available.
The default ones show total times in intervals which is the closest I could get and messing around with report creator turned out to be quite difficult.

Before keep hiting the wall with my head, is it even possible to get that info in a report?

Regards

I was thinking that maybe you could see something useful in an exception report but I don't think it will show when an agent goes into aux. Take a look though, exception stuff can be quite useful.

I don't think you can get that natively right from the CMS database.

It makes me think that some reports can show that information in specific intervals so, in some way, CMS keeps record of the exact time agents go to AUX WORK, AVAIL, etc. However, it is not accesible by admins... curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back