Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS "Custom" Queue/Agent Status Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttcsbarry

Vendor
Sep 9, 2003
US
I have a situation where the customer wants to copy the Queue/Agent Status Report and customize it so that they can input more than 1 skill and have the report show totals based on the skills selected. I copied the report and it is in the Designer category. I went into the report in design mode and then went to inputs and selected Multi-value for the 1st input (Split/Skill). The problem is the queries in the headser don't seem to total (or add up) the different skills selected. For example, ACD Calls shows the total of only the first skill, and not the total of the skills selected.

Any ideas on how do do this?

If you know how to import it through CMS using the screen painter from ASA, i.e. CMS Custom Reports and not CMS Designer then I can help.

If you only know designer, sorry I can't help.

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

You need to edit the hdr query and add the database items together i.e. where you see cplit.ACDCALLS you need to edit it to sum(csplt.ACDCALLS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back