Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mottelecom

Programmer
Aug 26, 2002
US
Good Afternoon,

Could someone clear up the difference between the I_database items and the TI_database items in the agent hagent tables? I am creating an agent group report and having some difficulties with these two types of items. I am trying to create an Agent Group Interval Report with all (9) the Aux reason codes. My agents have between 8-16 skills assigned to their login. The definition I read regarding AUXWORK codes is that TI_AUXWORK# codes only track the top skill assigned to the agent (we are forever changing the skill levels of the agents on an hourly basis), but there is no I_AUXWORK# code, so how do I track these numbers? This sounds confusing, further explanation may be necessary.

Thanks,

Casey

The TI items are items logged against the Top Skill (longest logged in skill).

In the hagent table there is TI_AUXTIME1-9 and not I_AUXTIME1-9 because the AUX codes are not directly related to skills or calls. The time has to be logged against the TI_AUXTIME as all non skill related time items are recorded against the top skill in the CMS.

If you produce a report that sums the TI_AUXTIME1-9 for each agent this will capture the aux time for each code regardless of the top skill.

use sum(hagent.TI_AUXTIME1)

Look at the design of the standard CMS report in Reports > Historical > Agent > AUX Interval. It uses the sum of the TI_AUXTIMES.

Stu4rtc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back