Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddy15

MIS
Apr 9, 2008
US
I have added a new skill/hunt group to our PBX and CMS application, however when you pull a real time report the skill shows empty. I have checked to make sure the skill is set up in CMS and that there are agents assigned to the skill and all looks good. Does anyone know if there is a piece I am missing?

check to make sure it's measured on page 2 of the hunt group form.

make sure measured says either "Both" or "External". If it says "Internal" you wont see anything.

Also add it to the Dictionary in CMS.

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

Thank you both.

I cannot change the hunt group as it shows "object in use". I have removed the hunt from the vector and the agents but still cannot change it. Do you know how I can reset the hunt group?

All of the agents have to be logged out before you can make the change. Within the CMS you will have to check to see that you have read permissions for the Skill that you are adding.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back