Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS - MM Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatGuy

Instructor
Sep 23, 2009
GB
We are using CM5 with MM and CMS.

If an agent makes a call to voicemail it shows as an external call in the report.

Im assuming that this is because MM sits at the end of trunks.

Is there any way to eliminate this from the report so the report only shows true external calls over a specific trunk group (ie the PRI)?

I am getting different answers from all over the place and just wanted to see if anybody here would have some input worthwhile?

Many thanks.

in cms all calls show as extout calls meaning extension out calls.

Please let me know if the information that was provided is helpfull.
Edwin Plat
A.K.A. Europe

Take a look at the CMS report "Agent Inbound/Outbound Report". This report gives you the total of all Outbound calls (internal + external; CMS data item EXT_CALL_OUT), as well external Outbound Calls only (CMS data items ACWOUTOFFCALLS + AUXOFFCALLS).

Susan
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
Then, when you criticize them, you are a mile away ...
and you have their shoes.”

Yes, what i am saying is that it is seeing the call as an external call along with the actual normal external calls.

I want the call to be an internal call to VM rather than an external.

In my mind it is putting the call in the wrong category - outbount - because the call is going over some trunks to the MM system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back