Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS licenses - how many do we need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

midwestfx

Technical User
Mar 8, 2013
US
Can anyone tell me how I would go about determining how many CMS licenses I would need? We are looking to add a number of users in the coming months, and they are wondering if we have a sufficient number of licenses. Is it based on the number of butts in seats, or by how many consecutive/simultaneous skills we have running?

Thanks in advance,
- midwestfx

Check this thread: thread690-1071762

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Stinney,

One thing that doesn't make sense is this part "Also, you cannot have some member of a skill measure and some not. When you hit the 400 measured limit, the 401st will not be able to login. They would be able to login to an unmeasured skill however." What happens @ 401? The person who submitted this reply mentions that they would not be able to login. Does this mean that they would not be able to log in and take calls at all if they were only skilled in those that were being measured? Or would they still be able to take calls and not be measured?

- midwestfx

The agent won't be able to log into the PBX, they will receive an intercept tone.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back