Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Intrahour Interval

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnash

MIS
Sep 5, 2001
We currently have a CMS with Intrahour Interval set to 60 minutes. We need to generate reports on a 60 and 30 minutes intrahour interval. What should we do inorder to generate these report?

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

You have to go to maintainance menu in centrevu and turn off data collection. Also go into single user mode and then choose the sub menu "storage intervals" In there you can change the intrahour interval to 30 minutes to get the reports you want. Go back into multiuser mode and turn on data collection and that should be you sorted. John
ski_69@hotmail.com

after i change the storage intervals to 30 mins how can i generate a report that will reflect 60 mins interval (i.e. 8:00-9:00, 9:00-10:00)? Some of our clients need it in 30 mins interval while some in 60 minutes.

Mmmm.... Im not sure about that one! It may be the case that you just need to persuade them that the more data they have the better?!
I cant think of a technical way of doing it though, sorry. John
ski_69@hotmail.com

Make sure that you monitor the free disk space. By changing the intra-hour data interval you doubled the amount of data to be stored.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back