Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS (Historical - Split/Skill - Summariy Interval) 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcomwork

Technical User
Mar 2, 2002
US
When I run reports on this for any day within the first three weeks of April or previous, I get no data. However starting the fourth week of April adn after I am able to get data back for this report for each day I select.

Any ides?

Depending on which version of CMS you're using, CMS only stores interval data for around a month or so.

If I run a report right now, I get data going all the way back to March 27th, so we keep interval data for 60 days. Our interval is 30 minutes. If your interval is set to 15 minutes, you'll probably only keep half as much data.

If you check in CMS under CMS System Setup - Data Storage Allocation; you will be able to see the number of days that CMS stores interval (Intrahour) data.

Susan
"'I wish life was not so short,' he thought. 'Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.'"
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Lost Road

Thanks all! It appears we are only collecting for 31 days. Never thought to look in data collection. Months go by before I have a CMS issue then I forget everything :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back