Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Custom reports - Agent/Skill relation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaArmy

Technical User
Mar 1, 2004
AE
I need help in designing a custom CMS report and I'm a beginner on the report designing. We have several skills and agents on our system, I need a report which can show number of ACD calls attended by an agent in the given interval from a particular skill.

Let me put it in more clear words.
I've skills A & B, Agents X & Y, both of them are assigned with both the skills. I need a CMS report for Agent X to show the number of calls attended at what time and for what skill. So basically I will enter the Agent name, date and time as input, I should get the report.

Appreciate any help. We've G3si and CMSR3V5.

No one in this world of Avaya to help me.... Comeon guys.

Not quite sure why you want to reinvent the wheel. Historical - Agent - Split/Skill Interval will give you all the calls, by skill & interval, for a specific agent.

Susan
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson (1894)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back