Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Centervue <429> Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenaceEnnis

Technical User
Mar 4, 2004
IE
Hi ,
I've seen the solutions for the <429> error on the forum, my question is if we're on version FN instead of FM..

There main problem is that the Pc's are security super tight, so tight that local admin is out of th question. power user is not an option either.. but we need cms obviously.
Note to mention on 40 pc's its working only here and there we have patchy <429> errors lurking, and they will not leave us.
The aplication is rolled out to the Pc's by SMS server anyone experience with that. I need to help the IT Dept.

Mennace

Have you found a solution to your <429> error? I am having the same problems since upgrading to WXP on Supervisor machines. What's really weird,,,,I have six supervisor machines,,,,only three of them are getting the error.

I went to Darths link/thread, reviewed the info, even tried some of the suggestions, but still didn't work.

Let me know

bob

Hi Bob,

A few things you might try , it certainly has to do with the cache file in the cache directory.

We had some weird experience as rolling it out to 50 pc's and 4 of them not working..

for the moment try this

use CMS centervue release FM instead of FN. If your users are local admin you can re-run the two bat files in the CMS centervue directory. IF they are no local adims you have to do that for them.

that's it really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back