Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

welshwing77

Technical User
Nov 17, 2005
GB
Does anybody use a reporting tool called n-Focus?
We're running bCMSvu at the moment and its useless for any call centre analysis and CMS seems pretty expensive for the size of our business. Found the product above from the Avaya Developer Community and was wondering if anybody could tell me if it was any good?

If you are looking for more than just basic call center reporting software, check out TASKE Technology . Their Contact product is a great fit for people who need more than what BCMS View/BCMR have to offer but can’t afford Avaya’s CMS solution. The TASKE software has tons of user customizable reports, a cool real-time agent monitoring ability, and a unique cradle-to-grave call analysis function. It runs on Win 2003 Server and is accessed via web browser. TASKE is an Avaya DevConnect partner and their web site says they are certified on the Communication Manager platforms.

I am currently using N-Focus in 2 call centers one has approximatly 500 users the other has around 200 users it is a very useful tool for basic call reports and is usually more then enough for most report requirments. The team at n-focus is very helpful and will usually allow a demo I would recomend trying it out.

José

Please let me know if this was helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back