Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMS Abandoned Call Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH1208

MIS
May 9, 2017
CA
I added a 'Redirect No Ans' column to a Historical Agent Daily Report. The number on the 'Redirect No Ans' did not match the 'Total'. Any help appreciated.

You edited both the query and the Totals in the Query Select?

- Stinney

“The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” - Confucius

Thanks for the response. In Queries: 'data' I added 'NOANSREDIR' to the 'Query Items' and 'totals' I added 'SUM(NOANSREDIR). Did I miss anything? Also I noted the figures in the report '% Agent Occupancy w/ACW' & '% Agent Occupancy w/o ACW' were big. Any reason for that?

Are your total columns aligned correctly? you may have the wrong calculation above the wrong column..

It was added to the bottom of 'totals' 'Query Items', same as 'data'. Does it matter if there was no RONA set up in some of the skills that agent assigned to? Would that affect the number collected in the 'Redirect No Ans'? Is it normal that the agent will automatically showed up in two separate rows once he/she had missed calls? What about the figures that showed up in the '% Agent Occupancy w/ACW / w/o ACW'? Any idea on that? Thanks

I ran another daily report and the Total still not match. Help appreciated.

Why not just use the RONA Aux work code and you don't have to worry about creating a new report and queries and the like!!!

Have you tried sum(NOASNREDIR) in both queries, so in data an d in totals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back