Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMM not answering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind8ball

Technical User
Jul 15, 2010
US
We have CM 5.2.1, new install and our CMM intermitently stops working, your phone just forwards to dead air, I see it connected to the CMM trunk group, but just dead air. If I stop & start messaging it will work for about 10 or 12 calls and then I get dead air after that.

I heard if the switch link admin settings on the CMM are not right you could have intermitent problems issues. Has anyone set this up successfully and had it working without issues. Why do they have to make this stuff so stinking difficult..?

Do you have the latest firmware on the CMM? You can also update your CMM software which will help resolving a lot of issues.

Have you checked the number of trunks assigned to the trunk group vs the trunks and voiceports on the switch admin screen. The port calculator can help to come up with the numbers on this. Perhaps you don't have the numbers matching, and that is why the call goes to dead air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back