Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CMC/Infoview and History inconsistent data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaOracle

Programmer
Feb 27, 2012
CA
Ver: Crystal Reports XI Release 2

Not sure if this would be part of a crystal report question but... Im kind of stump

Right now i got a crystal report that does monthly reporting of the last month. The report is run on the 1st of each month.

I got a formula
Code:
MonthName (Month (DateAdd ("m", -1, CurrentDate)))

When I run it, preview it and use a Infoview link. It retrieves the correct Name of the previous month. and the information is consistent after 2 months and going.

Title of the report
Code:
For the Month of {@LastMonth}

However if i was to view it in CMC history. The title is the only thing that is odd. How come the formula is running again through history?
It keeps getting the last month of the current date. No matter what History report I choose to view. Yet viewing it through the links seems to be no problem at all and the title is correct for old reports.

I believe I had a similar problem several years ago, and if I recall correctly, I changed references to the "CurrentDate" to "DataDate". Try that and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back