Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM Login Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommoGuy101

Technical User
Nov 6, 2009
US
Good Morning everyone,
I am having problems with my login.
I am able to log in to my server through the web page but I am unable to login using ASA.
We have currently upgarded to Cm 5.2 and ever since I have not been able to log in using ASA.
Where do I give permission to allow access using the ASA?

Thank you all for your help,
CommoGuy101

In the maintenance web interface make sure your login is in 'susers' login group and 'prof18' is set for additional groups.

Rock on, be strong... SG
APDS UC, APDS CC, ACE IP Telephony

Hi All,

I have made sure that the login is in susers and that profile 18 is set for additional groups.
I am able to login to the webpage without problems.
I am also able to connect remotely using putty.
The problem I am having is whenever I try to gain access to the system using ASA I enter my login and password and I get a reply of permission denied.
Any clues on why I am able to connect through putty(autosat)
but not using the ASA?

In ASA make sure you are using the correct port(23 usually but sometimes it will want 22).

Go into the server access screen (through the maintenance web interface) and make sure SAT access to port 5023 is enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back