Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM DTMF Not Sent to SM and ASBCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallot

Vendor
Jul 15, 2009
US
Hi folks

I've read through a few posts and tried a few things that were not directly related but close.

I'm not sending DTMF digits from CM via SM and ASBCE to a commercial number. If I go to the Sig group, and chose inband, I do here a click. rtp-payload and out-of-band sends nothing.

I disabled direct Ip to IP but same results in each test.

Seems I had this issue a few years back but the solution, if I'm recalling correctly, illudes me.

Any thought out there in the brain trust? [bigsmile]

So many possibilities. Set your trunk groups to use 101 (NTE) instead of blank (defaults to 127). If you have media servers change the DTMF from Dynamic to fixed using 101. This will typically resolve basic DTMF problems.

Since DTMP is passing from CM via SM to the Aura Messaging, I have to go with the ASBCE as the area that needs looked at. I found in an interworking area that will probably resolve the item. Will post with what I find.

Fixed the outbound by changing the server interworking > Advanced ? DTMF to the second item up. Inbound corrected with changing the signaling group DTMF support to out of band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back