Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM 5.2.1 - disabled-MOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcard100001

Technical User
Jul 25, 2003
US
I upgraded to CM5.2.1 last Friday. I get the following when logging out of the system:

A background maintenance routine has been disabled; be sure to re-enable it!

Use 'list disabled-MOs' or 'display disabled-tests' to determine it.

Problem is my login doesn't have access to these commands. How do I correct this issue? Is it a call Avaya kind of day?

Thanks,

Wildcard

Do you have Avaya maintenance?
Does CM have MSP maintenace permissions enabled?
Do you need help setting up permissions?

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

36 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 26 years and counting

Yes
Yes

For some reason my login doesn't have permissions to these MO's.

I finally had my Dadmin friends enable them.

Thanks,

Wildcard

Looks like it is a permission level, does anyone have an update as to what this is and how to clear it? and why it occurs after the upgrade

Sometime later like 2 months..it came back. Chaulked it up to a bug... so far of no consequence. Lame to see such a warning on logout.

Wildcard

what login and user-profile are you using?
It looks like cm5 only allows dadmin and Avaya services logins to enable / disable test and MO.

A craft2 login will allow list disabled and display disabled, but not allow enable MO / test and disable MO / test

A great teacher, does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

suser and profile 18. Bug in the system? So far 5.2.1 has been extremely stable for me.

Wildcard

Not a bug. I suspect a design change. Could be an oversight by development when porting logins / permissions from CM to linux, which now is logins / user-profiles / webProfiles

bsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back