Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM 5.1 & NICE 8.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVelle

Technical User
Feb 27, 2004
US
Wondering if anyone out there has had a successful setup using CM 5.1, with NICE v8.9, but passing event data via CDR?

I have a Client that hangs off our PBX (currently an older CM2.2, but moving to CM5.1) and they will be setup as an LSP off our main core when all is said and done, but the Client utilizes their own NICE Digital recording (v8.9) and currently off our PBX they get all their events via a CDR connection.

NICE has come back to the Client (internally here we use Verint, or I would have my own dialog with NICE...) stating that they only support a CDR connection using CM 5.0 but NOT in CM 5.1

The only real option seems to be having to move to AES, but the costs involved for the server and the licencing is not what the Client was expecting to have to cough up in addition.

It seems real strange to me that a Vendor would not support a point release, and my question really is just if anyone has successfully done or seen this out there, and if anyone knows why NICE may not support it with only a point release differnce?

Thanks in advance,

RVelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back