Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CM 5.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

247star

MIS
Nov 28, 2008
US
I have access to admin access to CM 5.1.1. And I neeed to setup a CM logonid that can only list station. I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction.

247star,

Admin rights are contolled by user-profiles. You can create a user-profile in CM that restricts to only list stations. For example by add user-profile 22 on page 1 of screen you can assign what the admin can access. Then you assign the logon and password in the web interface with the associated user-profile.

David Ignoffo
Schiff Hardin LLP

when i added user-profile. then login the CM, that prompted as bellow information:
"Access Denied: User ID/Profile unknown to Communication Manager"

how to do ?

thk!

You need to add the login id on the web maintenance screen.

Look for accounts and then add the login id with the profile, eg. if the login you are adding is called login1 then under the profile section you would have something like prof68 or whatever profile number you are setting up.

[Started on Version 3 software 15 years a go]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back