Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clocking in with employee number in Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.

whichwich

Technical User
Oct 20, 2007
US
Hello. Since my restaurant has opened, my employees have been able to log in on the POS system using the last four digits of their social security number. Just recently, this feature ceased to work and now they must have a mag card to swipe to clock in. I have tried with several employees and can't figure out what is wrong. I have the option unchecked, "Must use MAG cards" for everybody, but it still won't let them. It says "Invalid password, try again" and I have checked that the numbers match up. I am using version 6.0.3. Thanks.

Nate

After you unchecked the "Must use MAG cards" option and saved the Employee Info, make sure you have refreshed your data. You will also want to try "Clear Password" for the employees in question. You can do this from your FOH functions. Off the top of my head it is Functions -> Employee -> Clear Password, then select the employee whose passowrd you want to clear. After it is cleared, have him or her log in using the last 4 digits.

Hope this helps... Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back