Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clipper version 5.2d

Status
Not open for further replies.

vgarcia

MIS
Jun 2, 1999
US
getting error message "error comix/1012 corruption detected.cpyrost.cdx". while indexing system files.

I don't know the answer/?<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Your best bet is calling CAI and state that your server which is the companies (((Make up story here..!)) file server needs a directory restored back...!<br>
<br>
It is very important that they help you with this problem.!<br>
<br>
Trust me on this..!<br>
<br>
<br>
If you don't work for a company who has a major problem they will call you back may be in a week if they don't forget about you..!<br>
<br>
State that your problem is very important..!<br>
<br>
Level 1 <br>
<br>
Any other level you will be waiting for awhile..!<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
Trust me on this..!<br>
<br>
<br>
J.soun<br>

I have also received a cdx corruption running on NT server 4 and Windows 2000 servers. The problem seems to happen on larger databases (> 1.5 million records), and can be replicated. I am running 5.2d with Comix on a variety of servers, and the Novell platforms have not given problems to my knowledge. Any ideas?

I am an established systems developer. I need to download the newest version of your kit so that I can re-develop a system I did using clipper 3.0 version in 1995 I have been looking all over for your kit but it seems nobody resells your products here in Kenya. Please send me manuals, developing Kits and all other necessary details I need to get the downloads. Preferably, send me the tools in a CD on this address S M Macharia, P.O. Box 59724, Nairobi, Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back