Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Client does not connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

tseh

Programmer
Jan 13, 2000
CA
Visit site
We are using Citrix server on Windows 2000 server and version 7 ICA clients. On a new remote setup, the client appears to connect from the remote station, flashes an icon in the taskbar and goes away. Does not show the logon screen...nothing happens.

On another machine with same o/s, the client was setup for our previous server and connects without any problems.

Exact same properties settings.

I am extremely confused....

Please help

I am having the same issue on a Windows XP machine. I have tried several versions of the citrix client and I can log into the web interface but when I try to launch an application the client starts and then dies.

We experienced a similar problem. In the past, I have resolved the problem by deleting a Key in the registry of the client machine: START / RUN / REGEDIT / EDIT / FIND / MSLICENSING. Backup the registry to be on the safe side and then RIGHT CLICK on the MSLICENSING KEY and select DELETE. I don't think we've experienced this problem while using any of the newest clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back