Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID when using a PHANTOM to DCFW outside the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo4

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
US
I have a customer who has a phantom TN set up in their system to DCFW to an external number. Currently when he makes a call to this phantom DID the calls are forwarded, but they carry his CLID through to the end caller. He would like to send the CLID that is programmed on the phantom TN. Is this possible? Would it be possible if I set this up using DISA? He wants to send the CLID specific to his department, not the entire company.

Thanks in advance

Why not just build a new CLID table for him & change his phone to reffer. the new table?

He doesn't want his phone to forward to this number. He just wants the ability to call in, forward to this external number and send the CLID of his main department. He is a judge and wants to use this "set-up" to call the jail after hours and on weekends and whatnot, but he insists on sending the CLID of his department.

Yes - either his home or cell phone.

I'm confused, is the CLID that is being sent that of his home/cell or his phantom?

Sorry this is such a mess - Basically he wants to be able to call a number from anywhere and at anytime and be automatically forwarded to the jail. He wants the person at the jail to see his departments main number on their caller id and not the caller id info from the number he is actually calling from.

Can you post a copy of the phantom's CLS.

I've got an idea or two, but I'm not sure that they will work.

couldn't he just block his caller ID before he calls the number?

Here's the Phantom set.

DES TEST
TN 024 0 00 00 PHANTOM
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
DN 1551 0 MARP
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 7
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
CLS UNR DTN FBD XFD WTA THFD FND HTD ONS
LPR XRD CWD SWD MWD LPD XHD CCSD LND TVD
CFTD SFD C6D CNID CLBD AUTU
ICDD CDMD EHTD MCTD
GPUD DPUD CFXA ARHD OVDD AGTD CLTD LDTD ASCD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA
SHL ABDD CFHD
USRD BNRD RTDD FAXD PGND FTTC
PLEV 02
AACS NO
FTR DCFW 12 91210XXXXXXX
DATE 5 JAN 2004

And he is blocking his caller ID for now, but he wants to be able to send the department's number for whatever reason.

As phonejack99 said, build a new CLID table in LD15. If you go to lD15
REQ: chg
TYPE: net
TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 0
OPT
AC2
FNP
CLID yes
SIZE
INTL
ENTRY 1
HNTN ???
HLCL xxxxx = the number you want to send
DIDN NO
HLOC
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

then in LD10 chg your dn to look like DN 1551 1 MARP

I tried that - I built CLID table 15 with the digits I wanted to outpulse and assigned it to the phantom DN, but it still sent the CLID info of the number I called from.

I guess you must have incoming CLID & this is being passed on the out going call. Sorry, I don't have any experience with this.

Did you change the 0 after the 1551 to match your new clid table number?
You might try changing the LDN to yes.

DES TEST
TN 024 0 00 00 PHANTOM
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
DN 1551 0 MARP (the zero to match your CLID)
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO (Yes)
NCOS 7
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
ICDD CDMD EHTD MCTD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA
SHL ABDD CFHD
PLEV 02
AACS NO
FTR DCFW 12 91210XXXXXXX
DATE 5 JAN 2004

OK, if he blocks his number (*67) the CLID shows the main number for the entire business, but I need to display his department's main number. I have the CLID entry for this programmed as follows:

ENTRY 15
HNTN 2XX
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 7XXXXXX
DIDN NO
HLOC
LSC

The phantom set is programmed as follows:

DES TEST
TN 024 0 00 00 PHANTOM
TYPE 500
CDEN 4D
CUST 0
DN 1551 15 MARP
AST NO
IAPG 0
HUNT
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 7
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
XLST
SCI 0
ICDD CDMD EHTD MCTD
MBXD CPFA CPTA DDGA NAMA
SHL ABDD CFHD
PLEV 02
AACS NO
FTR DCFW 12 912XXXXXXXXX
DATE 9 JAN 2004

I tried to change the LDN to yes, but I received the following error:

>err sch2046

SCH2046
Departmental LDN out-of-range.

R20 R1
Severity: Info

I have not yet investigated to see what this error is.

Any other ideas? Anything I am missing?

Just another thought on your problem, I have had a similar problem (although not with a phantom dn) and had to put an entry in the IDC table to match the required extension number, and then in the outgoing route datablock set LID to 2 and point LNSO in the RDB to the LSNO in my IDC table that my new extension entry was in. Sorry if this sends you up the wrong road but worked for me!

Just another thought on your problem, I have had a similar problem (although not with a phantom dn) and had to put an entry in the IDC table to match the required extension number, and then in the outgoing route datablock set LID to 2 and point LNSO in the RDB to the LSNO in my IDC table that my new extension entry was in. Sorry if this sends you up the wrong road but worked it for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back