Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID on M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEastTech

Vendor
Jul 7, 2004
US
Please help if anyone can!

I have an issue with an opt 11. the LEC changed the LD and moved them into a group. 9 for local and 8 for LD.
it is a PRI.
I had problems with the way someone built the npa's and nxx's so I had to build an entirely new AC2 and when we converted I just took 9 from AC1 and put it on AC2.

the only way calls could complete was by changing the CTYP in the DMI's to UKWN.

calls are processing fine however the CLID is sending the 7 digit local # and the DN of the set. I need to send NPA-NXX-XXXX.

i have 9 as AC2 the NPA's are XXX. the NXX's are 9XXX. i have 2 dmi's for LD(deletes 9 and sends 8) and local (del 0 and adds 9)

any thoughts? the trac show the numbering plan as private. I think that has something to do with this?

ACTIVE TN 001 22
ORIG 006 0 00 14 0 SCR MARP 0 164 2616
TERM 001 22 DID RMBR 5 10
DIAL DN 92636526
MAIN_PM DIAL AUX_PM COMPLETE
TALKSLOT ORIG 16 TERM 16
EES_DATA:
NONE
QUEU NONE
CALL ID 2235 1289

---- ISDN PRA CALL (TERM) ----
CALL REF # = 19480
BEARER CAP = VOICE
HLC =
CALL STATE = 3 OUTGOING
CALLING NO = 524xxxx164 NUM_PLAN:pRIVATE TON:UNKNOWN ESN:UNKNOWN
CALLED NO = 92636526 NUM_PLAN:pRIVATE TON:UNKNOWN ESN:UNKNOWN
PDCA 1 PAD 0 6 PCML MU MU

Code:
ENTRY 5
  HNTN 803
  ESA_HLCL
  ESA_INHN NO
  ESA_APDN YES
  HLCL 434
  DIDN YES
  HLOC
  LSC
  CLASS_FMT DN

my entry 5, sends 803 434 plus the ext (didn yes) if you change your entry 0 it will change all sets with the default entry number.. why would anyone use 8 for ld anymore? you need a new vendor

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

if you are the same john that worked on HHI you probably know....I think we may have worked together (Hargray)
this is the CLEC side of the ILEC. the customer could move to another vendor but they may be locked in a contract.

What do I need to change in the CLID so the DN is not sent?

I want to send 843-XXX-6006 for one group and 843-XXX-2120 on another

Code:
ENTRY 0
  HNTN
  ESA_HLCL
  ESA_INHN NO
  ESA_APDN YES
  HLCL 803439999
  DIDN NO
  HLOC 43
  LSC
  CLASS_FMT DN

entry 0 sends the digits as entered.. my entry 5 didn yes sends 803 434 plus the ext.. that entry 0 sends 803 434 9999,

and hello ginger miller, been 20 years, hope your still single and cute.. i'm still old, short and married

ld 15 chg net

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

the clid tables....

ENTRY 0
HNTN 843
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN NO
HLCL 5212120
DIDN NO
HLOC 5212120
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 1
HNTN 843
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN NO
HLCL 5256006
DIDN NO
HLOC 5256006
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

so if key 0 scr 1234 0 you will show 843 521 2120,

key 0 scr 1234 1 will show 843 525 6006, neither have didn yes so your not sending your did..

if the far end shows anything else it's tag via the co.. you can monitor dch in ld 96 or trad x x against the tn of the pri to verify what your sending.. have a good weekend

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

thank you John....I have changed the tables and I am looking for trafic to verify.

now I am OLD and cute! I appreciate your help. I am actually from Lexington...and my Dad and Aunt worked for BS many years ago.

I'll let you know the outcome. have a good weekend too!

I cahnged my clid tables

ENTRY 0
HNTN
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 843522120
DIDN NO
HLOC 52
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 1
HNTN
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 843526006
DIDN NO
HLOC 52
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

this is what I am seeing now

ACTIVE TN 001 20
ORIG 004 0 00 06 0 SCR MARP 0 143 2616
TERM 001 20 DID RMBR 5 8
DIAL DN 93797222
MAIN_PM ESTD
TALKSLOT ORIG 14 TERM 14
EES_DATA:
NONE
QUEU NONE
CALL ID 2235 992

---- ISDN PRA CALL (TERM) ----
CALL REF # = 19621
BEARER CAP = VOICE
HLC =
CALL STATE = 10 ACTIVE
CALLING NO = 52143 NUM_PLAN:pRIVATE TON:UNKNOWN ESN:UNKNOWN
CALLED NO = 93797222 NUM_PLAN:pRIVATE TON:UNKNOWN ESN:UNKNOWN
PDCA 1 PAD 0 6 PCML MU MU

If you're under AC2 now then prt NET_DATA in LD 15/21; move NPA NXX to AC2 and it'll compose the CLID against the HNTN and HLCL prompts instead of the HLOC Prompts.

I bet your NET_DATA looks like this:

TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 00
OPT RTD
AC1 INTL NPA SPN NXX
AC2 LOC
FNP YES

You want it to look like this:
TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 00
OPT RTD
AC1
AC2 INTL NPA SPN NXX LOC
FNP YES

If all calls are going thru aC2 when the dial into BARS/NARS.

HNTN is only used if the number dialed is defined under NPA in BARS. I'd put your entire NPANXX (and line number, if not using DIDN) in HLCL and leave HNTN blank.

So you want:

ENTRY 0
HNTN
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 8435252120 <-- you missed a 5 in here I think
DIDN NO
HLOC 52
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

ENTRY 1
HNTN
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL 8435256006 <-- you missed a 5 here too?
DIDN NO
HLOC 52
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

Other than that, they look correct. I think it was composing it as an ESN call because you're under AC2. I *think* .....

-M

Matthew - Technical Support Engineer

her is the net prt

the issue I think has to do with the ctyp ukwn in the dmi and the info on the dch is sending the numbering plan out as private and the call type as unknown.

i think this switch was originally set up for cdp and maybe something in ld 15 is not correct? like PFIX 2 and the hloc? they have another business down the street and I think someone tried to set up 4 digit dialing using cdp

could that be part of the problem?

the CLID documentation I have seen does not elaborate at all on ctyp and the definitions of these.

REQ: prt
TYPE: net
TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 0

TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 00
OPT RTA
AC1
AC2 INTL NPA SPN NXX LOC
FNP YES
ISDN YES
VPNI 0
PNI 0
PINX_DN
MBG 0
BSGC 65535
PFX1 843
PFX2 379
HLOC 2235
LSC
RCNT 5
PSTN NO
TNDM 15
PCMC 15
SATD 1
OCLI NO
TRNX YES
EXTT YES
FTOP FRES
VNR NO
NIT 8
FOPT 14
CNTC
NATC
INTC

REQ:

Can we see the RDB and RLI and DMI, and the NXX / NPA programming behind AC2? The 9 is going out with the call into the called number; is this tandem thru another PBX? Or some other private network?

it is a pri to the pstn. but as i stated earlier the only way I could get the calls to process was to change the dmi ctyp to ukwn. here is the stuff

this is local
EM AVAIL: (U/P): 573934 USED U P: 543545 62168 TOT: 1179647
DISK RECS AVAIL: 416
REQ prt
CUST 0
FEAT net
TRAN ac2
TYPE nxx

NXX 524

NXX 524
RLI 7
SDRR NONE
NPA 1404

RLB for Local

REQ prt
CUST 0
FEAT rlb
RLI 7

RLI 7
ENTR 0
LTER NO
ROUT 5
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
CNV NO
EXP NO
FRL 0
DMI 6
FCI 0
FSNI 0
SBOC NRR
CBQ NO

ISET 0
NALT 5
MFRL 0
OVLL 0

DMI for local

CUST 0
FEAT dgt
DMI 6

DMI 6
DEL 0
INST 9
CTYP UKWN

Here is LD

NPA 1404
RLI 6
SDRR NONE
ITEI NON
ITEI NONE

rlb for LD
REQ prt
CUST 0
FEAT rlb
RLI 6

RLI 6
ENTR 0
LTER NO
ROUT 5
TOD 0 ON 1 ON 2 ON 3 ON
4 ON 5 ON 6 ON 7 ON
CNV NO
EXP NO
FRL 0
DMI 5
FCI 0
FSNI 0
SBOC NRR
CBQ NO

ISET 0
NALT 5
MFRL 0
OVLL 0

DMI for LD
REQ prt
CUST 0
FEAT dgt
DMI 5

DMI 5
DEL 0
INST 8
CTYP UKWN

Can we get the RDB for route 5? The only thing that is confusing me is you're inserting a 9 and an 8 on outbound calls on this PRI to the PSTN. Did I miss something above about that being a requirement, that you send them a 9 or 8 for a PSTN call? Usually you dial 9 or 8 as your access code, but don't send that to the PSTN?

-M

yes...the pstn changed the ld carrier and requires a 9 for local and an 8 for ld

here is rdb for 5

ROUT 5
DES MITSPRI
TKTP DID
NPID_TBL_NUM 0
SAT NO
IDEF NET
RCLS EXT
VTRK NO
DTRK YES
BRIP NO
DGTP PRI
ISDN YES
MODE PRA
IFC NI2
CBCR NO
NCOS 0
SBN NO
PNI 00000
NCNA YES
NCRD NO
CHTY BCH
CPFXS YES
CPUB ON
DAPC NO
BCOT 0
INTC NO
DSEL VOD
PTYP PRI
AUTO NO
DNIS NO
DCDR NO
ICOG IAO
RANX NO
SRCH LIN
TRMB YES
STEP
ACOD 1505
TCPP NO
PII NO
TARG 01
CLEN 1
BILN NO
OABS
INST
IDC YES
DCNO 1
NDNO 1 *
DEXT NO
DNAM NO
ICIS YES
TIMR ICF 512
OGF 512
EOD 13952
NRD 10112
DDL 70
ODT 4096
RGV 640
FLH 510
GRD 896
SFB 3

PAGE 002

NBS 2048
NBL 4096
DRNG NO
CDR YES
INC YES
LAST YES
TTA YES
ABAN NO
CDRB YES
QREC NO
OAL YES
AIA YES
OAN YES
OPD YES
CDRX NO
NATL YES
MUS YES
MRT 40
EQAR NO
FRL 0 0
FRL 1 0
FRL 2 0
FRL 3 0
FRL 4 0
FRL 5 0
FRL 6 0
FRL 7 0
TTBL 0
ATAN NO
PLEV 2
MCTS NO
ALRM NO
ART 0
SGRP 0
AACR NO

REQ:

i'll get it to you soon. i have to leave. thank you for your feedback. i really think this is something funky someone put in the DB.

I think you're right about the CTYP UKWN; you're definitely correct that the CTYP modifies the CLID.

I suppose you could get around it (since the PBX seems to want to use your HLOC prompt for the CLID and think its an ESN call), put the entire number NPANxxxxxx in the HLOC prompt of the CLID entry.

Not exactly design intent - BUT - with the CTYP UKWN on an NI2 interface, that might be your only choice.

I'm not sure if setting IDEF to LOC on the RDB would make it consider it an EXT route since RCLS is EXT; that's worth a shot too.

Good luck, have a great weekend.

Oh, and John's definitely right - you need a new vendor / telco provider. Sounds like a CLEC with some crap switch that isn't really a CO switch.

Find out why you have to insert a network access code, and why you have to use the CTYP UKWN on all your calls, because that's BS ;) Maybe they'll tell you what kind of switch it is? Sounds like they're using a PBX and tandeming it to the CO, very strange.

-Matthew

reread the op, sending out the clid and the dn going out.. and and didn no? clean up the cdb make sure ncos frl is clean. rebuild ac1..

sorry guys, i did not notice.. i worked with ginger 20 plus years ago.. she is the vendor. she was a good tech back then, one of the best we had..

i would enable nfrl ld 49, make acod 9 let the user dial out while i rebuilt 90, 87 86 and maybe 15

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back