Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLID from Callpilot to CCMS (symposium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylric

Technical User
Jan 31, 2008
CA
Good morning,

I'm trying to get a clid filter in CCMA scripting but the problem I have is my calls are passing through callpilot menu before getting to ccms scripting. So the clid tagged in CCMS is the DN of the channel Callpilot use to transfer the call to CCMS.

Is there a way to make the clid follow the call all way long to CCMS?

Apps :

CAllpilot 5.0
CCMS 7.1
CS1000 5.5

Regards,

Sylvain Richard

"Work is like an adventure. You have to fullfill goal to progress in your journey.

Believe callpilot will not change CLID as it's from pbx

Perhaps the CLID is lagging a bit due to CallPilot still being in transfer? Add check for IF TRANSFERRED OR CONFERENCED to give a burst of ringback before proceeding, see if that helps.

Hi sandyml,

I already have a IF TRANSFERRED OR CONFERENCED at the beginning of my master script with value wait 6.

Can it be a configuration on the Class of Service in the Callpilot Port (channel). The 2008 TN configure on PBX side...

Or maybe a route configuration?

Sylvain Richard

"Work is like an adventure. You have to fullfill goal to progress in your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back