Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Click to Call feature on the web using open source

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickPhoneGuru

Programmer
Jul 21, 2006
US
I am working on a Click To Call feature for Apache/PHP web server.

I want it so on my website it will say click to call. The user puts in the web form phone and first, last name and clicks send. Then my phone or others on a hunt group will ring showing the persons name, and phone number. i click one of the button on the phone and bling bling i have a hot lead on the other end.

Anyone see anything like this. I want it to work on a php server.

let me know please.

are you describing a callto:// link?
tried...failed
let me know if you get is working.

We got it working!

What we have is on our website (in beta now) you can click a call now feature. you put in your name and phone number. Then my phone rings with the persons name showing and phone. I click the button on the phone and it call the person. all this happens in under 5 seconds. its PRETTY Cool.

Req.
1. you need ipo
2. a router at your office that allows your webserver to talk to your ipo computer that holds VM.
3. the application we made on our ipo computer. not the avaya ipo system but the VM server for ipo. Its tested and works.

Anybody intrested in beta testing with us. We will be making more applications in the future if anybody has any request let me know.

Count me in.
How do we contact? I will not put an mail address in here if you don't mind.

We are beta testing it now and will have it version ready very soon. Visit our website at and fill out the form to request a conversation. I will give you a call about the product. Its pretty cool. We also setup a intranet site for us internally that allows us to broadcast messages to each other. pretty neat feature... look forward to talking to you.

ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back