Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLI on Mitel 3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiStefano

Technical User
Aug 18, 2003
AU
Where do you set on a ip phone, not to send A-number to public isdn ?
I have some ip phones that I want to be able to send their A-number and some that I want to not.
What is the easiest way to do this on the 3300 (5.2) ?

///Stefanovitch

In your class of service. You need to disable DASSII OLI/TLI provided, Display ANI/ISDN Calling number only, Display ANI/DNIS/ISDN Calling Called number.

Your trunks also has a few COS options (roughly the same) but you shouldn't change anything here cause you are going to be sending CLI for other phones.

Good Luck!

Last time I checked those COS options only affected inbond CLID not outbound. Normally here in Canada we have to change the settings for the PRI card/NSU in IMAT programming to change and control the settings for outbound CPN. Not sure what an A-number is, but Stefanovitch was talking about sending to the public ISDN.

Stefanovitch You might want to confirm which of us is on the right track.

Mitelman I think you're right. I must be smoking my socks
:)
Ok so here in South Africa we have this problem. To disable number sending we have to apply to the loca Telco to disable that feature. Eventhough we don't set up any default CPN display our number is still displayed.

I was in fact referring to inbound CLID sorry.

E

mitelman you are quite right, Thanks a lot.

///Stefanovitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back