Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clear dialing cache in One-X Communicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecomPA

MIS
Jul 9, 2007
US
Hello all, does anyone know how to clear the dialing cache in One-X Communicator? I have One-X Communicator 6 loaded on my laptop. A while back I dialed 011 by mistake and now when I want to redial a number from my Call Log it always inserts 011 at the beginning of the call. If I want to redial an internal 4-digit extension, no problem. It's only when I double click on a 10-digit number that the 011 gets inserted at the beginning. It's a minor issue but would like to get it fixed.

If you just want to delete a call log entry you can select "Show More Actions" and then "Delete". If its inserting for all your calls, you can check your configuration at "Settings > General Settings > Dialing Rules".

Bye ;)

thanks but it inserts it for every call that i click on, not calls i enter manually. it seems that 011 got stuck in cache so it gets inserted every time. if someone knows how to fix this, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back