Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Clean installation for BEM 62.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

koulioumbis

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2009
GR
Hello Team
I have issues with my BEM.
How is possible to do a fresh clean installation of BEM?

Thank you

Nikos

Are you running a current version of Java? It's been years since Java has supported Element Manager. The last version I know of that worked was 8u66.

- Qz

What exactly are the issues?

The BEM setup only creates the folder with the necessary files, installs java (although too old), and creates a shortcut.
You want to copy summary.XML (client list), cartridges that you downloaded,

See the FAQ's for more on BEM for install or issues:
Install BEM
Install/Update Java
Remove the MD5 and TLSv1 and TLS 1.1 references
Create a shorcut if it wont.

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

My issue is that BEM starts flashes the bem logo for 2-3 seconds and never loads again.
I am working on another laptop now with BEM 6.0.2 in order to be able to manage the systems i work with but i am trying to find a solution for this laptop win10 pro 64bit.
I have the latest java with MD5 security issue fixed.
I Managed to get a bem folder from a backup and can run bem manually by running the run.bat but i cannot backup systems or load patches or keycodes as it never browses to point the path and freezes BEM, then an application kill is the only option via task manager.

any ideas?

Thanks

Nikos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back