Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

classic squirrel credit card question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabrew

Technical User
Jul 29, 2003
US
when processing credit cards the pending amount when seen on my customers banking websites is always larger than the authorized amount. after the 3 to 4 days heartland processing time the final charge is proper....is my squirrel pos doing this? and how do i adjust it?

I cant trmember where in squirrel but you can increase by a % the pre-authorized amount - to allow for tips - on credit cards. Look in your hidden config - ctrl + page down - on the squirrel menu. You need to have it set to 0%.

cheers,
Coorsman

Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked. ~Jeff Pesis

wow, looked all over. i kind of remember seeing it a long time ago, but now???? maybe in dealer or something?

how about looking in the credit card processor menu?

cheers,
Coorsman

still no luck finding the toggle or location for modifying this field....

You can't leave a phone number - but leave just your business name since I know where you are. I'll contact you and dial in - I should be able to find the adjustment you need to make.

cheers,
Coorsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back