Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Class Usability Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGresko

Programmer
Apr 24, 2002
US
I'm writing a class that's going to be used by other programmers in my company besides myself. I'd like to provide decriptive popups for the IntelliSense to help them determine which properties or methods they need to use (like what appears in the yellow box next to getType when you click on it).

Does anyone know how to do this using ASP.NET VB?

Thanks,
Judy

I don't believe that VB supports this. C# however does with the
/// <summary>
/// comments
/// </summary>
bit.

That'l do donkey, that'l do
[bravo] Mark
If you are unsure of forum etiquette check here faq796-2540

Thanks Mark,

That is what I'm discovering too... I'd hoped someone on the list had discovered a way. Oh well, it was worth a try. [reading]

Thanks

Yet one more reason I have switched to C#.

Heh heh we should start up a switch site like Mac has... One second thought let's not. I have yet to see a Mac switch ad that really made any point at all. Just angers my inner self at the stupidity of the human race.

[bravo] Mark

Speaking of stupidity of the human race, your Eskies didn't fare to well against my Bombers on Canada Day, eh?
;)

D

Ya ya you just keep quiet over there in the peanut gallery.
It was a close scoring affair anyway.

[bravo] Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back