Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CLARION 6.EE BUILD 9053 {PROP:SQL}

Status
Not open for further replies.

markolugonja

Programmer
Jul 25, 2012
Someone has to know what's happened with table{PROP:SQL}= SELECT... after Clarion 6.3EE build 9053? I have code:

table{PROP:SQL}= 'SELECT field1, field2 from table1';

After Clarion update to build 9053, 54, 55 ... to 59 this sentence doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Maybe conversion changed dictionary table to not SQL driver ?
What is errcorode number and FILEERROR() ?

Uniglass, thank you for your response.

No errors, Dictionary is OK.

Firebird 2.5
Firebird_ODBC_2.0.0.151

Clarion 6EE build 9052

This code works:

TEMP_INTEGER{PROP:SQL} = 'select rb from objekti_foto where id_objekta = ' & clip(BRW1.q.OBJEKTI:ID)

if error() then
message('ERROR 1 ' & error())
END

Clarion 6EE build 9053, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 and 59 dont work but no errors

*************************************************************************************
For Clarion 6EE build 9053 and more this the following code is good but I would like take previously

TEMP_INTEGER{PROP:SQL} = 'insert into temp_integer(id) select rb from objekti_foto where id_objekta = ' & clip(BRW1.q.OBJEKTI:ID)

if error() then
message('ERROR 1 ' & error())
END

Best regards, Marko

So instert works.
1. Do you use NEXT(TEMP_INTEGER) after select ? ;)
2. Does first field of TEMP_INTEGER match rb type ?
3. Try objekti_foto{PROP:SQL} = 'select * from objekti_foto where id_objekta = ' & clip(BRW1.q.OBJEKTI:ID) and check if it works.

Interestingly, I am totally confused!????

After SELECT I have SET, LOOP, NEXT and now when I turned off the set(TEMP_INTEGER) everything works perfectly.

! set(TEMP_INTEGER)
loop
next(TEMP_INTEGER)

hmm... I never use SET() with {Prop:sql}. Examples in help manual don't use it either.

Definitely mystery was resolved.
Sometimes not bad read manual (RFM definition).
Uniglass, thank you for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back