Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

citrix testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha88

MIS
Jan 1, 2004
US
I'm about to start testing citrix. I will be using a msdn version of windows server 2003 standard or enterprise edition. Can someone tell me if these msdn copies come with built in terminal services cals? I've heard that the msdn versions come with 10 cals for terminal services.

If you don't install the Terminal Server Licensing Service you'll be able to connect during the grace period of 120 days w/o need for TSCALs. I haven't done this with my MSDN media, so you'd have to read the EULA if you want to test installing the TSLS and TSCALs.

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

I'm going to call into the Microsoft msdn line and check this out beause. I remember reading somewhere where if you used msdn versions of server 2003 standard or enterprise the cals were supposed to be built in.

Patrick nice web site even though I don't care to much for all the political propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back