Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix server selected is not accepting connections 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValleyExp

Technical User
Mar 7, 2000
US
I'm setting up citrix for the first time and i'm ready to get the clients setup, when I type in the ipaddress of the server I get the following. &quot;The citrix server you have selected is not accepting connections.&quot; and I can't figure out why. I would appreciate any help.<br>
<br>
Chris

Basically it sounds like your client is unable to see the server. I always have to insure that the TCP/IP is selected on the client as a protocol in the client. ensure that the correct name or IP is entered into the server location section.

You need to set up your client connections. You can find this in MetaFrame tools in Connection Configuration. make sure the TCP-ICA is enabled.

Everything seems to be setup correctly under the connection config, could I email you a picture of it and let me know if indeed it is correctly setup. I'll also tell you that i'm trying to do this with a 3com officeconnect 128k isdn connection which the server and 16 users share over the lan.<br>
<br>
Chris

When I look through event viewer I find the following message, "The Remote Access Server service depends on the Remote Access Connection Manager service which failed to start because of the following error: <br>
The system cannot find the file specified. " <br>
<br>
How do I get this working? what do I need to re-install?<br>
<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back