Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix server not avil, please try later ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlckJckFrnk

Technical User
Feb 20, 2002
US
I’m running Citrix XP Metaframe on a windows 2000 server with sp4. I’m also running Nfuse, CSG and RSA Token Security. I’m having a bit of a problem recently with new workstation tries to authentication and getting onto the Citrix Server. I get thru the entire authentication process with no problem, but we I go to get into an application; I get “ Citrix server not avil, please try later”
I’m getting a Security Event Error 529 MS Authentication msg, but not sure how it correct this when it involves Citrix….
One other note is that I don’t have this problem with a workstation that has previous authenticated/accessed the Citrix server before. It’s only new workstations.

Would be thankfull for any help......thanks

Do you have sufficient licenses, MS ones or Citrix.

[blue]Arguably the best cat skinner around ! [/blue]

Cheers
Scott

Sorry for the delay, but I end up solving the problem. It ended up being a TS Lic problem. The citrix server was looking to intself for the TS lic instead of the TS server. Once we correct the register, problem solved. However, the reason it was so confusing is that MS Event was only giving it as a warning and we were ingoring the warning....
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back