Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix secure gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

darren97

MIS
Nov 29, 2003
GB
Hi

We are running CSG for remote users only, internally access to the farm is via program neighbourhood (not using PNA). Although we want user x to be able to access apps locally we don't necessarily want user x to be able to log in to the web interface and access apps when remote. I am sure I am being thick in not knowing how you can prevent certain users from accessing the web interface remotely but still allow them to access their apps locally. We are not using 2 factor authentication on the web interface.

Regards, Darren

You will have to create a new website for local users and do not point this to come via secure gateway.

Sorry Shabmama, I don't understand, we are not using the web interface for local users they connect via a published app from within program neighbourhood. I am probably missing the point you are making though, could you elaborate please.

Regards, Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back