Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix Reporting??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ1100

IS-IT--Management
Dec 8, 2005
Sorry to sound ignorant in this subject as I'm a newbie in the world of Citrix.

Is there a reporting component within Citrix via Access Management Console or anything? What I need from the farm is...

1) What apps are published and in what language?
2) Users that have been using the environment (perhaps in the last 48 hours?)

Thank you in advance!!!!!

oh and this is running on W2K3

Hello AJ have you found an answer to your question as yet, I see the post was some time back... if you do need assistance may I take the oppurtunity to suggest XTS -

As a reminder XTS is a leading reporting tool for your Citrix farms but in also can help you with areas such as Perform Compliance Audits.

IT organizations are increasingly required to support government and regulatory compliance initiatives. Introspect is a powerful solution for supporting HIPPA, SOX, ITIL, COBIT, Security Audits and other compliance requirements. Historical analytics deliver comprehensive documentation surrounding access, usage and availability. As a result, your organization can easily and efficiently leverage this information to stay within compliance.

Download a free trial today of XTS – XTS Free Download

The reports that you generate are out of the box with XTS Introspect and will help you cut costs in your Citrix farm through licensing analysis, server consolidation and saving time through easy audits and fast configuration analysis.

XTS Offer’s –

Improve Capacity Planning

Configuration Analysis

Implement Charge backs

Evaluate License Utilization

Enhance Application Management

Perform Compliance Audits

If you require technical assistance or access to our technical team we will be pleased to assist further.

Many thanks

Marc Egan -

Resource Manager, if enabled, has the ability to report on these sorts of things, certainly users per app/server over a period of time.

Its pretty easy to set up, you just need a back end database to add the data to, and you can report on that data. its not the flashest thing in the world, but it'd certainly be worth at least trying before spending any more money on it.

Its part of the standard Citrix Suite, check it out under Resource Manager, Reports in the Management Console.

Good luck, if you've not found this already!

Thanks for your reply Edlcsre. Probably a very good explanation but I'm just dumbfounded. I've logged into every server on the farm and don't see Resource Mgr in programs, Access Mgr, etc. Could it be an option that wasn't installed? Here's my Access Mgr screenshot...

CitrixAMC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back