Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Citrix PS 4.5 and USB Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchopexpress

IS-IT--Management
May 26, 2005
GB
I currently have a fairly new Citrix 4.5 farm with one server in, which will soon be expanding (i'm in the play period). I'm having trouble getting USB passthrough to work from the client to the Citrix session can anyone say where abouts these settings exist on the farm and if there are any common misconfigs that i could be missing?

Cheers.

I guess what your talking about is getting USB devices to work through the session.

I assume they have been connected before the Citrix session was started. Otherwise they won't work.

The other place to check is the Citrix Policies to make sure your allowing the virtual channels and devices to work.

Have a look there first. There is a dynamic tool from provision networks used for active-sync applications for mobile phones and pdas.

Colin

Your Life and Technology blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back